Friday, April 07, 2006

Flying is not for sockmonkeys


Here are a couple of photos of me on the plane to Niigata. It was only a short flight but a little bumpy and I started to feel that I would be seeing my bananas again. The attendant gave me a barf bag and I held on pretty tight. After a while I decided that sitting in between peoples feet would be much safer and the blown chunks could be hidden where the floatation devices are stored, or is that 'stowed'?

The flight attendant felt pretty sorry for this green sock monkey sitting on the floor, so she gave me this awesome blow-up plane to play with. It has kept me happy for days now.

NOTE: Is the phrase 'blow-up' one that you want to associate with planes? I prefer 'inflatable' or 'internally pressured'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home